Understanding Sales Analysis
Our Sales analysis is used to help inform various strategies and tactics for optimum organisational performance. In some cases, analysis reveals declining demand and performance of particular products, which offers impetus to discount prices and clear out inventory. Analysis is also vital on new products or services to track whether results are on pace to achieve targeted goals. Recognizing a slow pace early allows time to communicate with and train salespeople to improve sales efforts early, as opposed to waiting until after the target is missed.
Our Sales Analysis Solution Demonstration has been designed to answer questions such as:
- How are my product sales doing vs the predetermined targets?
- How are my sales from this year compared to the sales of previous years?
- How much sales are coming from each store, product category, or item?
- Which of my sales people are performing the best and worst?
- How much sales are coming from the top 70% or the bottom 10% of my products or customers?
- Who are my top 10 customers?
- What is my top 10 selling products?
- What is my gross profit by product category, item, or time period?
The Data Bear team has the experience and skills to help you gain the insights you need to manage your organisation’s sales effectively. We use our multidisciplinary team to model your data with the intention of transforming your raw organisational data into an interactive compelling data story that allows for smart decision making. We design your reports to ensure you have the flexibility to obtain a 360 degree view of your business and ask specific questions of your data. Our team will work closely with your organisation to design and develop reports and dashboards to fit your unique situation and organisational challenges.